Friday, October 20, 2023
Artillery CLI v2.0.0-38
playwright: Update Playwright version to latest (
playwright: Add a convenience
test.step()helper, allowing you to break your tests into steps that emit custom timing metrics - Docs.
- New CLI flag
--scenario-name, allowing you to specify which scenario to run by its name in the test script - Docs.
meanas a metric.
- Include scenario object in all engine hooks - you can now access this under
- Traces for HTTP requests are now nested under individual scenarios.
- Include all request metrics in traces: dns_lookup, tcp_handshake, tls_negotiation, request, first_byte, download.
- Include VU errors in traces.
- Ensure all Artillery console logs are sent correctly to Artillery Cloud.
- Fix issue with phase information not being sent correctly.
socketio: Allow nested options (e.g.
namespace) in emit without throwing validation error - Docs.
emitaction to be an array of strings - Docs.
fargate: Fix issue with
playwrightengine by default in image, preventing additional installation in workers.
- Allow unnamed capture groups to be used in
- Display meaningful error when engine doesn't match the engine provided in
toleratedmetrics to be checked with
apdex- Prevent plugin from crashing when using processor functions.
publish-metrics- Set headers as metadata for
otel-grpcexporter in OpenTelemetry reporter - Docs.
publish-metrics- Create endpoint path correctly so it works with managed instances of Dynatrace.
publish-metrics: Fix OpenTelemetry reporter debug logging.