Friday, 1 July 2022
New HTML reports, and more
New HTML reports
We have improved the layout and styling of reports generated with
You can now load environment variables from a file with the
--dotenv flag. Those env vars are available in Artillery scenarios through the
- Improved homepage responsiveness
- Updated load test table with new context tags and new flexible tags
- Updated context menus
- Updated header styling in load test view.
- New and improved selected tags filter bar
- Show loading skeletons while data is being fetched
We released an official AWS CDK-based installer for Artillery dashboard.
Flexible deployment modes
The dashboard can now be deployed in more than one way to fit the exact requirements of your organization:
- As an internal-facing, inside a VPC. This is the default deployment mode, and it will require an existing VPN setup to access the app. TLS is optional with this setup.
- As a publig public-facing, which requires TLS with a pre-provisioned ACM certificate.
- Custom domain may be configured on top of the provisioned ALB DNS name.
We added support for authentication through GitHub.